Model No: NP35K-1
- New yellow and white Leight Stripe delivers high degree of comfort and visibility when worn.
- Patented polyurethane foam expands gently in the ear canal, reduces tendency to back out of the ear canal.
- Less expansion pressure creates a more comfortable seal, wears more comfortably than other foam earplugs over long periods of time .
- Smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents dirt build-up, promote proper hygiene.
- Tapered bullet-shape design easier to roll-down and insert, adapts more evenly to shape of the ear canal.
- Ideal for medium/high noise environments.
- Recommended Industries/Use
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- 2003/10/EC – EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC – EU Directive/PPE
- Category II – EC Category/PPE
- EN 352-2:2002 – EU Standards
- BGIA – EC Laboratory
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) – National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
- 9001:2008 – ISO
Historical Brand: Bilsom
- HIGHLY VISIBLE: Bright yellow and white colour is highly visible from a distance to help ensure employee compliance and hearing safety.
- EXCELLENT NOISE REDUCTION: Self-adjusting foam earplugs expand in the ear upon insertion to create a secure seal for excellent hearing protection in loud workplaces and jobsites; SNR 33 dB.
- IDEAL FOR SMALLER AND LARGER EARS: Small size of earplug delivers optimal fit and ear protection for smaller ears, but low-pressure Polyurethane foam expands to fit virtually any size ear and ear canal.
- COMFORT AND HYGIENE: Easy insertion, removal, and comfortable wear all day; Smooth, soil-resistant, closed-cell foam skin helps prevent dirt build-up and keeps foreign matter from entering the ear canal.
- RECOMMENDED INDUSTRIES: Farming, chemical, construction, law enforcement, manufacturing, packaging, military, mining, municipal, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, steel, metal, transportation; 200 pairs in individually wrapped packs.