Bio-S-Cape with 3L Composite Air Cylinder
Bio-S-Cape with 3L composite air cylinder
- Homologations: EN 1146:2005 , ISO 23269-1:2008, (SOLAS, MSC, IMO and MED)
- Carrying bag: Durable PVC (orange), quick opening, fluorescent strips, safety seal, large window, liquid accumulation reduction
- Neck seal: Synthetic, non-allergenic soft rubber with a tear-resistant system.
- Lens: Wide field of vision – without optical distortion
- Reducer: Triggered when opening the bag; including an integrated EN charging plug
- Duration: 10 to 15 Mins
- Dimensions: 500x160x180 mm (19.7×6.3×7.1″)
- Cylinder pressure: 200 bars.
- Temperature of use: -15°C/60°C
The Bio-S-Cape is a compressed air emergency escape breathing device designed to offer easy donning, combined with optimal respiratory protection. It is contained in a bag for carrying which, when opened, automatically triggers the supply of breathable air from the cylinder. Overpressure maintained inside the hood eliminates any risk of inhaling toxic gases. The hood is adjusted automatically thanks to the integrated inflatable air cushion on the back of the head. This system allows the hood to fit securely over the head, offering greater respiratory comfort and leaving the hands free during donning, ensuring the highest level of safety. An alarm whistle indicates when the air supply is about to run out. Steel or Composite cylinder version available.
Bio-S-Cape composite version – incl. 3L 200 bar composite air cylinder
– 15 minutes duration