Economic Safety Spectacles
Product Platform Advantages: Great protection and comfort at an affordable price.
Size: One Size Fits Most.
Certifications: ANSI Z87.1+2015 | CA 26,910.
Lens Color: Gray | Clear | Silver Mirror.
Lens Coating: HC | Uvextra AF | Uncoated.
Nose Bridge Style: Molded-In.
Temple Options: Spatula.
Frame Color: Clear Frosted | Gray Frosted.
Item Weight : 11 Grams.
Honeywell XV100 Safety Eyewear includes frosted frames that utilize Anti-Scratch properties. Offering great protection at an amazing price, this pair of Honeywell Safety Glasses is designed for general purpose use. The Honeywell XV100 series of Safety Eyewear is available in a collection of colors. Honeywell XV100 Safety Glasses also meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards.
Uvex XV100 Series is a quality value-based safety spectacle that provides great fit at a low cost. It is available in Hardcoat and Uvextra anti-fog coating. The XV100 Series delivers practical protection and simple styling that is perfect for your basic safety eyewear needs. The single lens design offers excellent peripheral protection along with uncompromising optical clarity, while the slender, gently curved temples ensure a comfortable fit.
– 10-base, wrap-around uni-lens for great peripheral vision and protection.
– Molded, universal nosepiece for easy fit.
– Lightweight design and thin, shaped temples for all-day comfort.
– Anti-scratch Hardcoat lenses for maximum durability.
– Optional Uvextra® anti-fog coating available.
– U6 grade-level lens filtering 99.9% of UVB/UVA protection.
– Low cost at a great fit for environments requiring safety eyewear.
– Sleek wrap-around frame style.