Portable Fire Extinguisher DCP
- Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguishers are the most widely used type of fire extinguisher. They discharge a fine powder that absorbs fuel molecules, depriving the fire of a fuel source.
– Easy grip control valve
– Seamless, corrosion-resistant body
– Refillable and parts are replaceable
– Comes with heavy-duty bracket
- DCP fire extinguisher, temperature range from -20°C to +60°C, manufactured in accordance to EN 3-7, approved to European Marine Directive MED 2014/90/EU, S.O.L.A.S. (Safety of life at sea) ‘74 (2000), certified according to the directive for pressure equipment PED 2014/68/EU.
- Quality Product certification guaranteed by Bureau Veritas Italia.
- Suitable for use on fire involving voltages of up to 1000 V, at a distance of 1 mt.