Falcon Self-Retracting Lifelines
- Enhanced safety : the quick-activating braking mechanism stops a fall within centimeters allowing for a quick and safe rescue. A highly visible load indicator identifies that the unit should be removed from service.
- Greater comfort of use : lightweight, with a built-in-handle on the 15 and 20m units, the unit is easy to handle and transport to/from jobsites. The unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide and cable and ensures a smooth operation with less resistance.
- Authorized for horizontal use when used with a steel or stainless steel sling.
G FI: 20m, 10m, 15m
SS SH: 10m, 15m, 20m
Benefits: this self-retracting lifeline is the ideal fall protection solution for construction, industrial, warehouse, utility, mining and confined space applications. Nearly indestructible with high-impact resistant nylon housing, galvanised or stainless steel cable, integrated fall indicator.
- Fall from height
- Conforms to EN360
FOR EXTREME DURABILITY
Nearly indestructible: Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifeline is built with a high impact-resistant nylon housing that withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. Its smooth: round edges increase durability.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
Lightest composite unit on the market – Easy to handle and transport to and from job sites.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag
- Smooth: quiet operation – Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- Built-in: ergonomically-designed molded handle on the 50-ft. (15 m) and 65-ft. (20 m) cable units provide support and leverage when attaching to anchorage connector
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use
- New and improved load indicators identify when the unit needs to be removed from service*
- *Cable models – on snap hook: Web models – flag on webbing
- Units are repairable and require no annual factory recertification* – Lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity
- *Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification
- Cable models rated to 310-lbs. (140.6 kg) capacity or 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) when using a SofStop shock absorber (928LS/18INBK)
- Web models rated for up to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) worker
Edge test performance
- Overhead application Short fall distance (fall distance <1.40m at 136kg, maximum load 5.2kN)
- Edge test performance short fall distance non axial (Fall distance <1.35m 136kg, maximum load 5.5kN)
Protects in all work situations
(vertical and horizontal applications)
- Certified to EN360 Type B, VG11 (Rev 08) edgetested, compliant with datasheet CNB/P/11.060.
- 4.2 Test mass and sample lengths: 1- The test mass (steel weight as in EN 364: 1992) shall correspond to the nominal weight, but shall at least be 100 kg. Note: the nominal mass shall be the same as for vertical use (according to EN 360:2002)
- 4.4 Dynamic performance: The test shall be performed on the lanyard itself. If a testing component (like mass, load cell, test connector), a cover (thimble, rubber cover) or an integral connector would hit the edge, the test shall be performed again by increasing the previous offset distance such as these components would not strike the edge.