Portable Fire Extinguisher CO2
- Approval to DIN EN 3
- Excellent for use in case of more considerable security distances to the source of fire (e.g., electrical installations)
- The cylindrical snow horn with a large handle for efficient fire fighting
- Units very mobile
- 6 m high-pressure hose standard, Types KS30, KS60 alternatively with 10m hose
- Co2 fire extinguisher, temperature range from -20°C to +60°C, manufactured in accordance to EN 3-7, approved to European Marine Directive MED 2014/90/EU, S.O.L.A.S. (Safety of life at sea) ‘74 (2000), certified according to the directive for pressure equipment PED 2014/68/EU.
- Quality Product certification guaranteed by Bureau Veritas Italia.
- Suitable for use on fire involving voltages of up to 1000 V, at a distance of 1 mt.