Disposable Chemical Suit
“DuPont™ Tychem® ThermoPro.”
Hooded coverall available in bright orange for high visibility, in sizes SM to 4X. Respirator-fit hood with drawstrings elasticized wrists and hemmed open ankles. Long zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area. Double flap, zipper, hook and loop closure system for higher protection. Sewn with DuPont™ Nomex® thread.
Tychem® ThermoPro garments provide triple hazard protection from liquid-chemical splash, flash fire and electric arc in a single layer. They combine the trusted chemical protection of Tychem® and thermal/arc protection of Nomex® to help provide industrial workers and HazMat responders with permeation protection against a broad range of toxic industrial chemicals and to provide escape time from flash fires.
Typical applications include use in the oil and gas industry, by HazMat Teams in fire departments and industrial fire brigades, use during clandestine lab investigation, and use at industrial chemical processing plants and laboratories.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3, 4 and 6.
- Inherently antistatic (EN 1149-5) – on inside.
- EN ISO 11612 (heat and flame), EN ISO 14116 (limited flame spread), IEC 61482-2 (electric arc), EN ISO 11611 (welding and allied processes).
- Certified to NFPA 1992, NFPA 2112, and the Category 2 Requirements of NFPA 70E.
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength.