Disposable Chemical Suit
“DuPont™ Tychem® 6000 F FaceSeal”
Hooded coverall with rubber seal on hood for tight fit around respirator. Available in grey and in sizes SM-5X. Elasticated waist for an optimal fit, attached undergloves, dissipative socks with boot flap and back entry for enhanced wearer protection.
Tychem® 6000 F garments are made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<500g per garment) consisting of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a heavy duty Tyvek® substrate. They offer excellent chemical permeation resistance to an extensive range of chemicals, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even under pressure), particulates, biohazards and certain chemical warfare agents. Tychem® 6000 F Faceseal can be used for a broad range of applications from industrial manufacturing and cleaning, emergency response, chemical spill clean-up to military and petrochemical applications.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B.
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination).
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on inside.
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength.
- Back entry with zipper, double zipper flap with snaps and hook & loop closure.
- Attached dissipative socks.
- Attached undergloves.